Tetsuken, Champion of the Marble Monastary
The man that could topple a red giant
Tetori Monk 4; Lawful Good
|BAB||CMB||CMB grapple||CMD||CMD grapple|
Unarmed Strike: 3 , (bludgeoning, magic if at least 1 ki pool is in reserve)
Movement and vision
Speed 30 ft, perception +10.
60 ft. Darkvision.
- Dwarven (racial native)
- Bahasa (Marble Straits native)
- Darkvision: Dwarves can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Defensive Training: Dwarves gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
- Dwarven Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
- Lorekeeper: Dwarves keep extensive records about their history and the world around them. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (history) checks that pertain to dwarves or their enemies. They can make such skill checks untrained. This racial trait replaces racial Greed.
- Mountaineer: Dwarves of the Marble Straits are skilled at climbing and navigating narrow ledges. Dwarves with this racial trait are immune to altitude sickness and do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Climb or Acrobatics checks to cross narrow or slippery surfaces. This racial trait replaces Stability.
- Slow and Steady: Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
- Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
- Graceful Grappler (Ex): A tetori uses his monk level in place of his base attack bonus to determine CMB and CMD for grappling. At 4th level, he suffers no penalties on attack rolls, can make attacks of opportunity while grappling, and retains his Dexterity bonus to AC when pinning an opponent or when grappled. At 8th level, a tetori gains the grab special attack when using unarmed strikes, and can use this ability against creatures his own size or smaller by spending 1 point from his ki pool, or against larger creatures by spending 2 points from his ki pool. At 15th level, a tetori gains the constrict special attack, inflicting his unarmed strike damage on any successful grapple check.
- Stunning Fist (Ex): The monk gains Stunning Fist as a bonus feat, even if he does not meet the prerequisites. The monk may attempt a stunning attack a number of times per day equal to his monk level, plus one more time per day for every four levels he has in classes other than monk. At 4th level, and every 4 levels thereafter, the monk gains the ability to apply a new condition (fatigue) to the target of his Stunning Fist. This condition replaces stunning the target for 1 round, and a successful saving throw still negates the effect.
- Evasion (Ex): At 2nd level or higher, a monk can avoid damage from many area-effect attacks. If a monk makes a successful Reflex saving throw against an attack that normally deals half damage on a successful save, he instead takes no damage. Evasion can be used only if a monk is wearing light armor or no armor. A helpless monk does not gain the benefit of evasion.
- Fast Movement (Ex): At 3rd level, a monk gains an enhancement bonus to his land speed. A monk in armor or carrying a medium or heavy load loses this extra speed.
- Maneuver Training (Ex): At 3rd level, a monk uses his monk level in place of his base attack bonus when calculating his Combat Maneuver Bonus. Base attack bonuses granted from other classes are unaffected and are added normally.
- Still Mind (Ex): A monk of 3rd level or higher gains a +2 bonus on saving throws against enchantment spells and effects.
- Ki Pool (Ex): At 4th level, a monk gains a pool of ki points, supernatural energy he can use to accomplish amazing feats. The number of points in a monk’s ki pool is equal to 1/2 his monk level + his Wisdom modifier. As long as he has at least 1 point in his ki pool, he can make a ki strike.
- Counter Grapple (Ex): At 4th level, a tetori wrestler may make an attack of opportunity against a creature attempting to grapple him. This ability does not allow the tetori to make an attack of opportunity against a creature with the Greater Grapple feat. At 6th level, he may use counter-grapple even if his attacker has concealment or total concealment, at 8th level even if he is flat-footed, and at 10th level even if his attacker has exceptional reach.
- Improved Unarmed Strike
- Improved Grapple
- Stunning Fist
- Stunning PIn
- Snapping Turtle Style Combat
- Snapping Turtle’s Clutch
Poverty-Stricken: Your childhood was tough, and your parents always had to make every copper piece count. Hunger was your constant companion, and you often had to
live off the land or sleep in the wild. You gain a +1 bonus on Survival checks, and Survival is always a class skill for you.
Sea-Souled: You are at home at sea. You receive a +1 trait bonus on Swim checks, and you can always take 10 while Swimming.
Attached (Drawback): You have a strong emotional attachment to a person or object that you’re terrif ied of losing. Whenever the object of your attachment is either threatened, in danger, or in someone else’s possession, you take a –1 penalty on Will saves and a –2 penalty on saves against fear effects. If the person or object to which you’re attached is ever lost, killed, or destroyed, exchange this drawback for the Doubt drawback.
On Person: X
In Whatever Else Is On Hand: X
Total weight on person: XX lbs
|Light load||Medium load||Heavy load|
|0-X lbs.||X–XX lbs.||XX–XX lbs.|